WestCOP is an equal-opportunity employer. Please click on a link below to find available jobs.
HUMAN RESOURCE MANAGER – Temporary
We are seeking a temporary HR manager/Senior Generalist (6 months+) with significant experience in the following functional HR areas: benefits administration, employee relations, training, performance management, onboarding, policy implementation, recruitment and employment law compliance.
SEND RESUME AND COVER LETTER TO AANDERSON@WESTCOP.ORG
- Maintains personnel records including: address changes, W-4’s, employee profiles, etc.
- Assists with disciplinary documentation, coaching, and training managers
- Assists with benefit enrollment, collection, and questions.
- Handle employee relation issues
- Coordinate training programs
- Assist with recruitment, attend job fairs, and maintain website postings
- Coordinates and executes community relations, networking, and sponsorship opportunities
- Handles administration of FMLA requests
- Conduct new hire orientation
- Handle Benefits Administration: assist with enrollment, reconcile invoices, liaise with brokers, etc.
- Assist management with employee relations issues and team building initiatives
- Performs other related duties, as assigned by HR director.
- 3- 5 years HR generalist experience
- Excellent verbal, written and presentation skills to effectively communicate with and influence personnel at all levels inside and outside the company
- Requires strong computer skills
- Must be able to function effectively in a team oriented, fast paced, positive, work environment
- Knowledge of labor laws and federal compliance guidelines to ensure compliance
- Project management experience preferred
- Bachelor’s Degree
For immediate consideration, please forward your resume and a cover letter with your salary requirement to email@example.com
Westchester Community Opportunity Program, Inc., (WestCOP) is a private not-for-profit, multi-purpose social service company, having proudly operated community programs combating poverty and its adverse effects in the Hudson Valley for over 50 years.
Mobilize and efficiently manage resources through partnerships and collaborations to help the low-income and at-risk populations in the Hudson Valley region to achieve greater self-sufficiency.
We Welcome You, and We NEED You!
You will be impressed to find that at WestCOP we are facing the many facets of the challenging economic environment HEAD ON, while the demand for our services continues to skyrocket. Given these realities, we pride ourselves on CONTINUOUS EFFICIENCY MONITORING to ensure resources are distributed directly into the hands of those in need – the people for whom we exist to serve!
- Early Childhood Development
- Community Action Partnerships
- Support Services for Veterans and Their Families
- Victims Assistance
- Foster Grandparent Program